I Interviewed Adrienne Smith and Asked Her…
Regular readers will know that back in January I wrote the post: Conducting An Interview Over Skype To Create A Product and pointed out that it was one of the easiest ways of product creation I have come across. If you haven’t read that post then head over as I share everything I done in preparation for conducting an interview over Skype.
At the time of writing the post I had already interviewed my favourite blogger Adrienne Smith but with so much going on I put the recorded interview to one side while I got on with launching my latest product: From Passion To Products
I then spent time promoting, hosting and taking part in The Video Blog Challenge, following up last week with the Challenge Summary and Traffic Competition Prize Winner Announcement.
So as you can see I’ve been fairly busy since conducting the interview but during the challenge I got to work on the interview and got it ready for to share with you all
Here are some of the questions I asked Adrienne:
- You’ve been working online for some time now. Can you tell the listeners what made you decide to start an online business?
- How soon after coming online did you actually start blogging?
- What started your blogging and ignited your passion?
- How long were you blogging before you started seeing some success from it?
- Were there any contributing factors that you implemented to bring about that success?
- Could you tell us all how you manage your time to be able to reply and return comments so efficiently and still have the time to find great content?
- What are the most common mistakes you see bloggers make and what would you recommend they do to correct those mistakes?
- What advice would you give someone that is just starting out online?
For the rest of my questions and Adrienne’s replies you can
Listen to the Two of us chatting or read the transcription from the links below:
Download the PDF
Download The MP3
There’s also a link to the MP3 recording within the PDF report, so the choice is yours
Share Your Views
Although I have been interviewed before this is the first one I have conducted so please leave your comments and let me know what you thought of it.
Have you conducted any interviews yourself?
Would you consider doing so?
Sharing Is Caring
I’d really appreciate your help with getting the word out about this free product, so please use the tools available below to share the post with your friends and followers, thanks.
Until next time, Try something new
Looking For Some Simple Traffic Solutions?
Free Mindmap, Worksheets and eBook when hit the BANNER below
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!